Santa Ana Personal Injury Attorney
Plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death cases can be difficult. We have successfully obtained recoveries for clients injured or killed in all types of accidents. We move cases toward resolution whether through trial or settlement. We know how insurance companies and lawyers on the other side think. Their goal is to minimize their economic exposure by undermining each aspect of your claim. We have a reputation as tough negotiators on our client’s behalf and we are not afraid to take a case all the way to a jury verdict if that is in the best interest of our client.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident, an experienced Personal Injury Attorney can help ensure that you are financially compensated for your losses. Whether you have been the victim of a car accident, a work related injury, or a medical malpractice, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Muñoz & Associates has over 30 years of litigation experience. Let one of our Santa Ana Personal Injury Attorneys fight for your rights.
Car Accident Law Firm
There are thousands of auto accidents per year in Orange County. If you are the victim of a car accident, you need to move quickly to protect your rights. The cost of repairing your vehicle is just one of many financial burdens you need to consider post accident. Issues like medical bills, loss of wages, and future health issues all need to addressed after a car wreck. Please take a look at the list below for further information:
- First, get to the doctor. We always advise our clients to get properly screened for injuries.
- Some injuries do not show symptoms right away; it is crucial that you are medically evaluated as soon as possible.
- Take photos. Of you and of your vehicle, as well as of the vehicle that caused the accident.
- Make a list of all prior medical conditions, a violent accident can cause these ailments to flare up.
- Make a list of all of your current expenses, time off from work, and anything that has caused you to take time away from your family due to your accident.
- Collect medical records and or x-rays
- Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
Work Related Injuries
Orange County and the cities that make up our great home have very strict rules for employers. These rules and regulations are enforced to create a safe work environment. Unfortunately, these rules are sometimes broken. If you or a loved one is a victim of the negligence of an employer, call us today for a free consultation to discuss your work related injury. We specialize in:
- Construction Site Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bite
- Manual Labor Accident
- Machine Accident
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Hospital Malpractice
- Manufacturing Accident
- School Worker Accident